DUTIES AND RIGHTS
- Membership dues must be renewed every 2 years and shall cover the period from April 1st to March 31st, inclusively.
- Know your duties and rights as members.
- Participate in the electoral process, either as a candidate or as a voter, except for honorary members.
- Inform the FNAQs’ Directors of Membership of current addresses, contact coordinates, and notify them of any changes thereof.
- Actively participate in decision-making re: the review of CBL.
- Be a member of committees, especially the Support Group committees.
- The Executive Board may, by affirmative vote of not fewer than two thirds of its’ members, cast at a special meeting of the EB called specifically for that purpose, suspend or expel any member who is, in the EBs’ opinion, willfully transgressing the CBL, Code of Ethics, Regulations of the FNAQ, or is conducting in any improper manner which is detrimental to the reputation of FNAQ.